Pee Dee AHEC
Pee Dee AHEC's mission is to improve the quality and accessibility of health care for the communities of the Pee Dee region through a system of community academic partnerships whose central purpose is the recruitment, education, and retention of primary healthcare providers.
Our Core Services Include:
- Information and Technology
- Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Support for Health Professions Degree Programs
- Services to Involve the Community in Local Health Needs
- Recruitment and Retention of HealthCare Professionals
WHAT WE DO
We are the bridge linking students to healthcare careers, healthcare professions students to communities, and the healthcare workforce to continuing education.